Reaching a staggering amount of almost 3 million downloads the Coventry Conversations are proving to be popular worldwide.
The podcasts have been downloaded from iTunes 2,804,837 times and have been downloaded from the Coventry university site 64,429 time, making the total downloads 2,869,266.
The inventor of the ‘Coventry Conversations’ John Mair is “honoured, flattered and humbled” due to the success of the series.
Mair expects bigger names and bigger live audiences in the future. For now, here are the top ten Coventry Conversations that have been downloaded, click on the link to listen to the podcasts. Writes Natasha De Silva…
Top Ten Downloads
- The future of gaming – Philip Oliver, Blitz Games
- The BBC World Service – Nigel Chapman
- Coogan, Comedy and Making the Nation Laugh – Armando Ianucci
- Computing the Creative Way – Peter Every
- Afghanistan Conference – Are we embedding the truth?
- What’s happening with Gaming? – Andrew Oliver, Blitz Games
- I Have Seen the Future – Peter Barron, Google
- Making Mugabe and the White African – Lucy Bailey
- Into the Dragons’ Den and Out of the Recession – Evan Davis
- The Internet and Journalism – Andy Griffee and Alan Kirby
For more podcasts visit http://coventryuniversity.podbean.com